We want to know the specific barriers people with disabilities face when they are trying to:
- Access a B.C. government program, building, or information
- Receive a service or support
Use this form to:
- Describe experiences and how they impacted you
- Make recommendations for how barriers can be removed
- Tell us about something that has improved accessibility in British Columbia
All the questions in this form are optional. You can share as much or as little as you want.
The Accessibility Directorate
will read the information you provide. We may share some of this information with other areas of government to help them address the barrier(s). We will make every effort to protect privacy but can't guarantee total anonymity.
Do you have questions about the collection, use and disclosure of your information? Please contact the Accessibility Directorate at: firstname.lastname@example.org